- Emergencies are attended to immediately from the point of entry to the hospital.
- Ambulant clients are directed/assisted to the Emergency Room (ER).
- Stretchers and wheel chairs are made available for non-ambulant clients.
- Vital signs and bio-data are taken simultaneously by the attending officers within a minute of arrival at the ER.
- The ER, Laboratory, Medical Records, Pharmacy, Account (Pay point) and the Lagos State Health Scheme operate a 24-hour service.
- Initial admission obtains in the ER for 24-48 hours.
- Subsequently, clients are admitted by the relevant Management Team.
- Clients could also be referred for further management without.
- Those clients found not to be emergencies are treated and sent home.
- Referrals depend on availability of bed space and nature of client’s condition.
- Clients requiring highly specialized management unavailable in our facility are referred appropriately.
- Client and/or relatives are counseled on the reason for their referral
- Referred clients are followed up with 3600 referral pattern.